Summer Camp Opportunities
PHS Summer Debate Camp
Is your child DYNAMIC, INFORMATIVE, PERSUASIVE, A LEADER?
If so, they may have what it takes for debate!
Students entering 6th - 9th grade can take part in the PHS Summer Debate Camp.
June 31- August 2, 2017 @ Prosper High School - 8am - 12pm
Cost: $90 (includes all supplies and t-shirt)
Contact Kristy Anotonakakis @ email@example.com
Deadline to sign up is July 15, 2017.
Enrichment workshops that inspire young learners to explore the possibilities and discover new interests!
All Prosper ISD students K-5th are welcome
Camp Dates: June 12th - 16th
Camp Times: 9AM - 12PM or 1PM - 4PM
Register today at www.alphabestexplorations.com
Registration Closes May 19th
Questions?: Kasi Webster or call 972-668-0640
Imaginations get their rocket fuel at Camp Invention! This summer’s all-new curriculum allows children in 1st (just finished kindergarten) through 6th grade to experience real-world problem solving and creative thinking as they transform a distant exoplanet, take risks as future entrepreneurs, blast rockets and rubber chickens, and wire a circuit to create their own Spy Gadget Alarm Box! Local educators lead a week of hands-on activities that will launch your child’s imagination. Visit campinvention.org or call 800.968.4332.
Prosper ISD Summer Athletic Camps
Click HERE to preview camps offered and dates.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION BEGINS APRIL 3, 2017
- Credit Card payment required at time of registration. No Refunds.
- Sign your child up for camps based on his/her Fall 2017 grade level.
- All camps will be held at Prosper High School athletic facilities.
- 2 hour camp $75
- 3 hour camp $90
- Strength and Conditioning Camp $150 (6 week camp)
- All camp questions should be directed to the Camp Directors:
- Archery- Darren Snyder firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volleyball- Erin Kauffman email@example.com
- Softball- Staci Jackson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baseball- Rick Carpenter RLCarpenter@prosper-isd.net
- Football- Tyler Moore email@example.com
- Tennis- Rob Hogan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Soccer- Ryan Rogers DRRogers@prosper-isd.net
- Girls Soccer- Rafael Flores RFlores@prosper-isd.net
- Boys Basketball- Jonathan Ellis email@example.com
- Girls Basketball- Trey Rachal firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strength and Conditioning Camp- Brandon Schmidt email@example.com
- All PISD coaches are certified in First Aid and CPR with AED and have maintained annual concussion training.